2008-12-25

Goong Phad Cha-Om (Stir fry shrimps with Leguminosae)

Goong Phad Cha-Om (Stir fry shrimps with Leguminosae)

Prepare:
1 cup Leguminosae
1 cup big shrimps (peeled, de-veined and soft boiled)

2 tbsp. minced garlic
2 tbsp. minced chili peppers
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. fermented soybean
(you may add more if you like, just careful some bands are so salty)
1 tbsp. vegetable oil

Cooking Instructions:
1. Heat the pan, add vegetable oil and wait until it’s hot.
2. Add minced garlic and chili peppers. Stir fry until it has aromatic smell or until you sneeze.
3. Add Leguminosae, oyster sauce, fermented soybean, sugar and quick stir.
4. Next, add shrimps. Mix well and then turn off the fire.
5. Serve with jasmine rice.


I love Leguminosae. I don’t know if this is the correct word for this type of vegetable or not. So, I put a link to my previous post where I have its picture.
I had an omelet with it and found a new recipe on internet so I want to share with everyone.


Tag : joysthaifood.com